Thursday, October 10, 2013

Stay Creepy

Hi Ghoulies!

I'm here today with a ATC share. I am part of a swap with my friend Crystal and we decided to make creepy ATCs for each other. This is the one I made for her. I will be entering it in the Stampotique ATC Challenge . I am also entering it in the recent Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is to use a rubber or clear stamp. And in the Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge blog the theme this week is cute and creepy, how perfect is that! I am also entering it at Paper Issues Halloween link up Giveaway!


I made the background using 3 different colors of Silks Acrylic Glaze and made the black and white border using sharpies and pens.

I used Stampotique's Mothloved By Daniel Torrente.



 I then added some wood veneers that I colored in black and added some black glitter. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Serena

12 comments:

  1. Excellent timing for this great ATC, Serena! Love your background, especially your hand-crafted border. Love your pops of color just here and there. What a fun swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole feel of the ATC - Fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Serena, great sentiment too!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab ATC, I love the bright colours on the background. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like that sentiment and the colors are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a funny atc with a gorgeous background!
    thanks for playing with us at SDC :)
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi France!! I love watching your youtube videos and I follow you on instagram! thanks so much for checking out my blog!!

      Delete
  7. Oh this is wicked awesome, LOVE the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this awesome ATC...the background is fab!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. couldn't resist this cutie! you rocked the ATC! i shall be watching for more fun stuff. :) you're QUITE welcome for the feature on Paper Issues! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!