Monday, July 14, 2014

Guest Designer For Octopode Factory's New Nautical Digi Stamps | Project #2 | Underwater Art Journal Page

Hello Lovelies,

Today I have my second guest designer project for the Octopode Factory. For those of you who don't know, Lily Chilvers who is the designer of The Octopode Factory, has asked me to be a guest designer for her new summer nautical digital stamps

To see my first project and for more information click here.

This time I made an art journal page. I was really inspired by the octopus digi and all the fishes so I wanted to make an under the sea page. I truly love the ocean, going to the beach, and swimming, I swear I was a mermaid in my past life (one could hope!)


The sentiment was just something that came to me when working on this page.


 Love this octopus!



Love how I created the sea floor, it's so dimensional and sparkly.


Here is a video so you can see how this page was made:


The digis I used were:

Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think and make sure to check back next week for my 3rd project!

Serena


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!