Sunday, September 14, 2014

Serena Bee's Halloween Craft Series | Project #2 Altered Frame Hanging Wall Art

Hello Ghoulies!

Welcome to the second instalment of my first Halloween craft series! You could find project #1 here where I created a Halloween shaker card.

I am so excited to share today's project with you all!!! It turned out better than I had imagined :)

I created this gorgeous hanging wall art for my room using Michaels 1.50$ frames from the dollar bins. Most of the stickers I used also came from Michaels like the ghosts and skull cameo, so check your local store!

Here are some still pictures:






Isn't it gorgeous?!
Let me know which frame is your favorite! 

Now here is the video where I show you exactly how I put this together and which items I used:



If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for stopping by for my second Halloween Craft Series share! Check back next week for project #3.

Happy Halloween Wishes!

Serena Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!