Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dilly Beans Stamps Challenge Entry #2

Helloooo!



I'm back with another entry into the dilly beans stamp challenge. this week's challenge is to use glitter on our projects. This time I made an art journal page using 2 different did stamps; Isabella, and these cute skulls with bows. Here are some pictures.


I really love how this page turned out. I used Dylusions sprays in after midnight, crushed grape and funky fushia. I then used templates, various stamps and tissue paper. I absolutely love the little dancing skeleton stamp i used around the bottom of the right page and again at the top.
 I watercolored Isabella and added glitter to her dress, eye shadow, and boots.
The quote is one of my favorite quotes from Buffy. 

 and here is a close up so you can see all the glitter!


You can enter the challenge by clicking this link:


I will also be entering this to the SimonSaysStamp challenge blog this week it's Anything Goes click here for more info about the challenge.


Thanks for stopping by.

Serena

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous art journal pages, love how bright and colorful they are! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans again! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!