Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge # 58


Hello lovelies.

Feels like I haven't shared anything except art journal pages. Well I've got something different for you today! Last week I went to a Bridal shower and of course I made the card. I will be entering it into the recent lawnscapping challenge which ends in 3 hours, yikes better hurry.
 So the theme for the bridal shower was lavender and crystals so I made my card using those two elements.


I decided to try and use vellum as a layer in the card instead of white and i love how it turned out! the image is from Lawn Fawn and the sentiment is from a Paper Smooches set. I punched out some flowers and colored them the same purple as the dress and added some rhinestones to the dress, flowers, and corners of the card.

Forgot to mention that I used copics to color in the dress.

thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions just ask.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and perfect CAS! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. Love the purple gown. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!