Thursday, August 8, 2013

July Favorites: Summer CHA 2013 videos!

hello Lovelies!

How has your summer been? Mine summer is ok, nothing special. But as you all know, Summer CHA happened 2 weeks ago and I had a blast watching sneak peak videos and seeing all the new releases for this season. I had so much fun actually, that I decided to do a July Favorites video: CHA edition! I went through all the major companies I like and then some and gathered a list of things I like and didn't like, favorite collections, and not so favorite collections. I have compiled all my thoughts into a 3 part video that I think you will all like and enjoy. So go make yourself a nice cup of coffee or delicious tea, kick up your feet and enjoy!

I should mention that I was trying to be as honest as possible and I may have even been too honest at some parts, if you don't agree with some of the things I say, I would love to hear it! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think, what your favorite CHA releases are and what you don't like.

Part 1:


Part 2:



Part 3:


You still with me? What did you think?
I personally cannot wait for the new releases to start rolling into stores. 

Well that's it for me folks, I've been busy working on this video and life that I feel like I haven't been able to craft in a long while. I miss it. And I will be leaving on vacation next Wednesday and I don't know if I will be able to make anything before I leave, still have a lot of things to finish. So you might not hear form me for a few weeks. But I will be back with more to share very soon, I promise.

Thanks for watching & stopping by!

Serena






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!