Thursday, November 14, 2013

Angels and Demons Challenge

Hey Lovelies!

Well it's that time again, time to call your dark side to the forefront and make something creepy! lol It's Angel and Demons month over at the PunkyouyGirl Challenge blog and the Design Team has put together some gorgeous samples for you all. Now, this month there is no prize, it's a challenge for you all to just have fun with, no pressure!

Here is my DT entry:

I decided to make a tag this time around. I used the Angel image from Stampotique Originals. For the background I kept it simple by using a doilly stencil and some sweet cheery Heidi Swapp color shine and then sprayed directly on the tag with cherry pie dylusions ink spray. I then used my HS tinsel spray and added some splatters of it here and there.


I colored the image with my copies and spectrum noir markers and added some silver details with a gel pen. I also used my fave washi tape and some graphite inka gold on the border of the tag. And I wrote my quote by hand.


I gave the angel purple hair so we could have matching hair!

Make sure tp play along! Can't wait to see what you create. Now remember we are a DARK ART challenge blog. So please only DARK or GOTHIC, or CREEPY entries allowed. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!