Friday, September 12, 2014

Serena Bee's First Halloween Craft Series! Project #1 Halloween Shaker Card

Hello Ghoulies!

Today I have a special post to share. You all must know by now my love for Halloween and fall, so this year I am doing my very first Halloween Craft Series on my Youtube channel!!! I am so excited. I have a few project ideas lined up and I cannot wait to share them all with you throughout the next 2 months! And at the end of my craft series, I will be having a halloween giveaway! I did one last year and I included some of my favorite halloween items, including the movie Hocus Pocus!! I might just do that again this year and include another one of my favorite movies ;)

Now let's get to the first project!


I use my circle Diemond Dies to create my first shaker card! I had a lot of fun making it.


I dry embossed white cardstock with my Haunted Demask embossing folder from Cuttlebug and added orange distress ink on top to make the pattern stick out. 


Please watch my video for more information on how I put this card together and the products I used.


Hope you like my first project in my Halloween series!

Check back on Monday when I post project #2. Here is a little hint, it's a ghoulish home decor piece, you don't want to miss it!

Happy Halloween Wishes!

Serena Bee

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!